COME IN AND BURN - Advance CD (U.S.A.)
|3||ALL I WANT||4:41|
|4||THE END OF SOMETHING||4:50|
|5||ON MY WAY TO THE CAGE||3:20|
|7||DURING A CITY||3:39|
|9||SPILLING OVER THE SIDE||3:44|
|11||SAYING GOODBYE AGAIN||3:34|
- At the beginning of 1995, following the tour for the Weight album,
Rollins Band did something we had never thought of before, we took some time off.
- We resumed work in New York in the summer and worked solidly through the year writing and
revising new material.
- In September of 1996 we started pre-production with Steve Thompson. In October, we went to
Bearsville Studio and tracked nineteen songs in a couple of weeks.
- We went back to the city and did the overdubs and mixing at Sorcerer
- The outcome of all this work is a record called Come In And Burn,
which you now have in your hands.
See you on the road - Henry Rollins, January 1997
This is an advance promotional copy of COME IN AND BURN, that features the
same packaging look as the STARVE promo single. The remarks on the back
describe the band having tracked a total of 19 songs. Twelve of them appear on the standard release, leaving
perhaps nine songs extant. Four songs appear on singles or the Japanese release (STRAY, THRESHOLD, DISAPPEARING
ACT, ALSO RAN), and two alternative version of THE END OF SOMETHING are available (WE CHANGE FEAR MIX and
GROOVERIDER REMIX), so either three or five further tracks are still in the can somewhere.
COME IN AND BURN
Advance CD (Canada)
This advance CD is identical to the U.S.A. version in terms of content, with different packaging.
David Tenenbaum (08.03.01)